Updated: Apr 2, 2020
2 tsp olive oil
2 salmon fillets
6 spring onions, trimmed and cut into 3 pieces
12 cherry tomatoes
200g long stemmed broccoli, trimmed
1 tbsp tamari
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp crushed chilli flakes (optional)
2 tsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Drizzle a baking tray with olive oil.
2. Place the salmon fillets onto the tray, skin side down. Add the spring onions and tomatoes and season with black pepper. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the tray from the oven and add the broccoli. Drizzle the tamari and sesame oil over the fish and sprinkle everything with the chilli flakes and sesame seeds.
5. Return to the oven for 4-5 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked.