Updated: Apr 2, 2020
FOR THE BASE:
• 21g chopped walnuts or pecans (use other nuts if preferred)
• 4 dried apricots
FOR THE CHEESE:
• 198g very low fat plain cream cheese • 2 tbsp lemon juice
• zest of 1/2 lemon
• 3 tsp xylitol
FOR THE TOPPING:
• 2 tbsp fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
1. Place nuts and apricots in a small blender and process until broken into small pieces.
Press into the bottom of 2 ramekin dishes and chill.
2 . In a bowl, add the lemon juice to the xylitol and stir to allow the granules to dissolve.
3. Mix the dissolved xylitol and lemon juice and zest into the cream cheese until smooth
and thoroughly combined, then spoon into the prepared ramekins.
4. Scatter the berries on the top of each ramekin and chill until ready to serve.